- Use of Texas Apartment Association copyrighted leasing forms. Forms include; Apartment, Residential and Condominium Lease Contracts, Lease Guaranty forms, Inventory & Condition forms, Rental and Employment Applications, Bed Bug Addendum, Animal Addendum and many more. Available to Owner/Manager members only.
- Use of TAA's REDBOOK The "Industry Bible", 824 page, comprehensive, easy-to-read reference on Texas Landlord Tenant Law. The Redbook also includes certain forms unavailable for purchase that are included for your convenience. Available to Owner/Manager members only:
- Educational opportunities are available for owners, property supervisors, and managers, leasing consultants, maintenance technicians and other members of your rental industry staff.
- Publications; Local, State and National BCSAA's quarterly magazine "The Up-Beat" contains current information about local events, a listing of products & services members, and other industry news. The TAA's "Apartments" magazine is distributed four times per year and is filled with state industry news and articles. TAA also publishes a monthly 6-page newsletter with timely topics addressed. The National Apartment Association publishes "Units" magazine, which is distributed to members twelve times a year that cover national industry issues.
- Advertising Product & Service members are listed free of charge in up to three categories of The Buyers Guide section of the quarterly publication. Additional advertising opportunities are available in "The Up-Beat" and on this website at a very reasonable rate. P&S Members can also submit an insert for the quarterly newsletter once a year at no additional charge. Member provides the camera ready material. Only two P&S free Ad's are allowed in one publication. Members must contact BCSAA to reserve space in upcoming issues.
- Networking: All members have the opportunity for networking activities through special events, monthly managers round tables, annual membership meeting, committee participation and community service projects. Special events include After Turn Sanity Check, PAC Bowling Tournament, and the Annual Awards & Installation Banquet, . Sponsorship opportunities are available for all of these events.
- Legislative representation on a local, state and national level to address issues that affect the rental housing industry and your day to day operations.
- Other services include a job bank and other industry information. Resumes and job openings are kept on file to assist industry professionals in finding a job and assist employers with filling a position. Notary Services for members.
A portion of the dues you pay to BCSAA are given to the Texas Apartment Association and National Apartment Association which entitles you to such benefits as industry related publications, copyrighted forms and legislative representation.
For more information or to apply for membership simply give us your mailing address by calling us or email the office at: phone 979.260.9842 or click here to email us.