LEASING CONSULTANT – Stone Hollow Apartments
*Part Time: 24-27 hours/week*
(Bilingual and 1-3 Years Experience preferred)
To view full job posting and to apply online, visit: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BHMANAGEMENT2&cws=1&rid=8549
Come join our growing community of Leasing Consultants!
If you want a rewarding career in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with ongoing customer interactions, join our growing company and you will be rewarded for your efforts and commitment to excellence! As the Leasing Consultant you would be responsible for handling all aspects of leasing apartment units in accordance with Company and Fair Housing guidelines.
About BH Management:
BH Management’s roots date back to 1993 when Harry Bookey formed the company with a roster of just five apartment communities. Today, our founder continues to lead the firm, serving as inspiration for its 1,600-plus employees. BH Management currently has over 220 communities spread over multiple states and is continuously growing. This ranks BH Management Services 12th out of the 50 largest management companies in the United States. What may be less obvious, however, is how we got here. Our guiding principles are simple and direct. First, invest in employees—they are the front line of our team and the foundation of our success. Second, go above and beyond to satisfy customers.
Essential Job Functions:
· Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer.
· Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
· Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all aspects of leasing units and leasing documents in accordance with Company and Fair housing guidelines.
· Executes all lease renewals to maximize resident retention.
· Ability to understand and qualify all prospective residents and maintains all resident leasing files.
· Inspects all pre-leased apartments prior to resident’s scheduled move-in date; coordinates all changes regarding resident move-outs.
· Responsible for maintaining a closing ratio of 40% or higher and 80% or higher on shopping reports.
· Understands the community, specials and floor plans and maintains waiting lists of prospective residents.
· Accountable for “shopping” competitive properties to stay abreast of industry trends.
· Responsible for knowing the status of vacant units; inspection of all pre-leased apartments and securing lease renewals to ensure that the property generates a satisfactory cash flow.
· Daily communication and collaboration with staff, Property Manager and others as needed including any service maintenance requests.
· May be asked to assist at other communities as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School or GED (General Education Diploma) preferred
· Previous leasing experience preferred
· Strong sales and closing skills required
· Excellent organizational and customer service skills
· Yardi Voyager experience preferred
· MS Office Word/Excel experience preferred
· A valid driver’s license may be required
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· A desire to exceed in a very competitive environment
· Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
Work Schedule: Will normally work 24-27 hours/week Monday-Friday schedule (8am-5pm or 9am-6pm) with every Saturday from 10am-2pm; (hours may vary to meet the business needs of the property)
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen.