Leasing Agent Needed!
We are looking for a Full Time (temporary: March - September) Leasing Agent to help us get through our busy season! Applicants must be available to work Monday - Friday as well as Saturdays.
Prior knowledge is preferred but is not required. We are willing and ready to train the right individual!
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Maintain an excellent and outgoing customer service relationship with current and future residents.
• Assisting current residents needs. Example: Maintenance requests, renewal and move out process.
• Post advertisements to bring in traffic.
• Respond to internet leads and answer prospect calls. Schedule tours.
• Greet prospective residents. Show model units and property.
• Assist prospective residents with the application and leasing process.
• Maintain expected leasing ratios.
• Collect deposit and any fees associated with a move-in.
• Ability to go over leases and addendums with new residents.
• Common knowledge of administrative duties. Filing and data entry. (Organization is key)
• Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of the office, common areas and model units.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Ability to read and write English fluently.
• Ability to perform basic to intermediate math.
• Computer literacy required.
Please respond to this via email with your resume. Make sure your name and phone number are clearly stated in your email.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Assistant Community Director
401 Anderson College Station, TX