We are seeking a well-rounded, experienced service manager to lead general maintenance repairs, apartment make-readies, and preventive maintenance for a top-tier apartment community.
“Five Star” candidates will have proven experience leading and developing a service team and will be skilled at performing and leading others in day-to-day property upkeep, proactively improving curb appeal, communicating progress on service requests, managing vendors for the annual turn, and organizing in-house turnover of periodic vacancies.
Our mission is to create a five star lifestyle for residents at our communities and service managers are expected to lead that charge from the front.
To excel in this role you should have:
- The ability to directly oversee a team of service technicians, groundskeepers, porters, housekeepers, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years multi-family industry
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Some college or trade school preferred.
- Relevant certifications such as HVAC/Freon, pool operation, etc.
- The ability to answer after-hours service calls in rotation with the rest of the service team.
- APARTMENT LEAD MAINTENANCE & ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE
- ASSISTANT MAINTENANCE WOULD REPORT TO LEAD MAINTENANCE
- Completing maintenance requests on occupied apartments including, but not limited to, plumbing repairs and replacements, major appliance repairs, interior and exterior carpentry, painting, and roof repairs
- Performing maintenance in leasing office, clubhouse, laundry rooms, models, pool areas, and property fences
- Maintaining pool and Jacuzzi areas including chemical checks, cleaning, and repairs to the system
- Assessing extraordinary maintenance required for the property (i.e., replacing guttering, parking lot repairs, repairing outside lighting, repairing and replacing patio and privacy fences, determining carpet damage)
- Responsible for depositing ice-melt and shoveling snow as necessary during inclement weather
- Ordering maintenance materials, supplies, and products for the property with the approval of the Property Manager
- Relaying or repairing carpeting
- Working on entry gates
- Overseeing productivity of other staff members during the preparation of an apartment for a new resident
- Assuming the responsibilities of an Assistant Maintenance Technician when necessary
- Completing all job-related tasks assigned by Property Manager or Property Supervisor*Requirements: * Valid driver's license and reliable transportation Minimum of one (1) year related training/experience -- HVAC, Journeyman license and certification is preferredAvailable for on-callMust be able to read, speak and understand English for business purposesmust be able to read and write instructions, short correspondence, memos, service requests, and to converse with residents, co-workers, and vendors in a professional manner.Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation including criminal record search, employment verification.
HVAC or EPA CERTIFIED
VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
Send resumes: email@example.com
Terrace Pines Apartments
819 Krenek Tap Dr. College Station Texas, 77840
Phone - (979)695-9889 Fax - (979)695-9880