RESUME MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR JOB.
The Maintenance Technician performs technical and mechanical work that ensures the physical aspects of the buildings, grounds, amenities and common areas of the property meet the Company's standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety and overall functionality.
• Minimum 1 year experience as an apartment Maintenance Technician
• Must have HVAC certification
• Candidates must have valid drivers license to operate golf cart on property
• Employees must provide own hand tools, power tools, mechanical equipment and measuring devices
• Demonstrated ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define and correct problems
• Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members and other business contacts, respond courteously to questions and requests, and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems
• Demonstrated ability to read, write and communicate effectively to represent company management in a support capacity, act as first point of contact for internal team members and external visitors to the Company, and answer questions related to department operating policies.
Submit Resume to: https://careers-nolanrealestate.icims.com/jobs/1425/maintenance-technician---tx/job
• Competitive salary based upon experience
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid training
• Apartment discount
• Career advancement opportunities
Nolan Real Estate is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.