Pepper Tree apartments looking for an experienced and energetic Assistant Manager for our apartment community in College Station, Texas. This is a full time, on-site position that is required to work at least one weekend a month. This person should be willing to go above and beyond. Experience in the apartment industry is REQUIRED.
Job Responsibilities -
- Collect rent and security deposits
- Assist in managerial duties when needed
- Maintain confidentiality of resident information
- Prepare reports and paperwork
- Lease property
- One or more years of experience as an Assistant Manager in the apartment industry
- Demonstrated experience with apartment management software (yardi, onesite, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and time management skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Bilingual is a plus but not required
- Professional attitude, appearance and work ethic
We appreciate great employees and offer health benefits, vacation and sick days, bonuses, commissions, and much more!
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org